Our new website is under construction. In the meantime, here is some basic information:
- Our next annual conference is November 10 & 11, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Buckhead in Atlanta. Full day Friday; half day Saturday.
- The AHDP membership fee is $25.
- Link to join/renew membership and register for the 2017 conference. We will add you to the listserv within a week or so of your submission and payment. The current form is only able to take payments and billing addresses. Please email your institution name, and the name of the member, if a person other than the member paid. If you need to send a check, please make the check out to Westminster College. Send to: Jen Simonds / Westminster College / 1840 S 1300 E / Salt Lake City, UT 84105.
- 2017 Conference – Early Bird Registration prior to October 1, 2017: $140. Registration will increase to $180 after October 1.
- Embassy Suites offers a $139 price on rooms for our 2017 conference. To reserve your room at our rate, please call 1-800-EMBASSY and tell them that you are with the Association of Heads of Department of Psychology group. You can reserve your room at our conference rate directly at this link.
- For questions, please contact Jen Simonds, Chair – jsimonds at westminstercollege.edu.
- The 2016 AHDP Conference agenda can be viewed here.
- Topic Suggestions for our 2017 Conference