A new AHDP website is planned in the future and board members are at work exploring options. For now, we present this basic information:
- AHDP is open to chairs and division heads of psychology departments in higher education.
- Our next annual conference is November 8-9, 2019 at the Embassy Suites Buckhead in Atlanta. Full day Friday; half day Saturday.
- The AHDP membership fee is $25.
- Link to join/renew membership and/or register for the 2019 conference. 2019 updated conference rates will be available on the website by mid-November. We will add you to the listserv within a week or so of your submission and payment. The current form is only able to take payments and billing addresses. If you need to clarify the name of the member compared to the name of the person submitting payment, please email Dave Kreiner (kreiner at ucmo.edu). If you need to send a check, please make the check out to Westminster College. Send to: Jen Simonds / Westminster College / 1840 S 1300 E / Salt Lake City, UT 84105.
- Early Bird Conference Registration is $140 through October 1, 2019. Conference Registration after October 1 is $180.
- Embassy Suites will again offer a $144/night price on rooms for our 2019 conference. To reserve your room at our rate, call 1-800-EMBASSY and tell them that you are with the Association of Heads of Department of Psychology group. A direct web link to discounted room reservation will be posted when it is available to AHDP.
- For general questions, please contact Dave Kreiner, Chair of AHDP – kreiner at ucmo.edu. For registration and payment questions, email Jen Simonds, former chair of AHDP, at jsimonds at westminstercollege.edu.
- If you are a new chair (starting in the 2018-19 academic year), we invite you to participate in the listserv at no cost in your first year. Email Dave Kreiner (kreiner at ucmo.edu) to ask him to add you.
- Past Meeting Agendas: 2018 Conference AgendaThe 2016 AHDP Conference agenda can be viewed here. 2017 Conference Agenda